Product Manager, Manufacturing Software
2+ days per week in Burlington, MA. Remainder can be remote.
LightForce is a technology company focused on transforming orthodontics. Our digital platform empowers orthodontists with fully customized, 3D-printed tooth-moving tools. In 2019, we launched our first product - the world’s only, fully customized 3D printed bracket system and digital treatment software. We are proud to be one of the fastest growing companies in the industry. Learn more at: www.lf.co.
LightForce, the world’s only provider of patient specific, 3D printed orthodontic braces is looking for a bright, motivated Product Manager. As a Product Manager at LightForce, you will drive our vision for growth and help us revolutionize the Orthodontic profession. Working directly with our customers, management team, developers and manufacturing, you will define, plan, execute and validate new product features and initiatives. You will be working on our manufacturing software.
As a rapidly growing company, doing all manufacturing in house, we are scaling rapidly on our manufacturing line and the software that controls it all. We are constantly working to develop new ways to automate manual steps, using custom robotics, AI, and other automation tools both physical and digital. In addition, as a medical device company, maintaining quality is paramount and reducing costs and turnaround times is always a focus. This is an excellent opportunity to get in while we are still fairly small with just one factory in Burlington, MA, but you will see incredible growth as we scale to multiple facilities with a global footprint.
LightForce Orthodontics hires committed, self-motivated associates and then gives them the freedom and flexibility to do great work. You will help to grow a fantastic tech company, to advance the orthodontic profession, and to provide positive health benefits to patients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
● Drive new features and product initiatives from discovery through adoption
● Identify and define opportunities to improve the speed, quality, cost, and effectiveness of software-driven workflows for manufacturing technicians
● Collaborate with customers and internal stakeholders to establish product requirements, priorities, and KPIs
● Own the roadmap and backlog for one or more product domains, including prioritization based on business impact
● Analyze data, write product specs, create wireframes, and perform customer interviews to facilitate the product development process
● Define measurement approaches to monitor product impact to ensure realization of expected value
● Work directly with our engineering and operations teams using Scrum methodologies to execute and achieve desired outcomes
Education and Experience
● 3+ years of product management experience working with engineers, designers, and other product leaders to drive product vision and roadmap
● Experience in manufacturing environments, manufacturing software, and/or process engineering strongly preferred but not required
● Experience in healthcare, especially in the orthodontic or dental or CAD/CAM/3D printing domains preferred, but not required
● Successful delivery of software-based products with demonstrated impact in a technical domain
● Track record of strong relationships inside and outside of an organization that have contributed to business success
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills consistently leveraged to align, focus, and execute
● Desire to be part of a fast-paced environment
● Unlimited paid time off
● Generous premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
● Retirement benefits / accounts
● Pre-tax commuter benefits program
● Paid parental leave
● Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
LightForce Orthodontics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, Protected Veteran status,