Based in the United States with expectation to travel to Burlington, MA at least once a quarter.
About LightForce Orthodontics
LightForce Orthodontics is a 3D printing technology company focused on the orthodontic space. Our digital platform empowers orthodontists with fully customized, 3D-printed tooth-moving tools. In 2019, we launched their first product - the world’s only, fully customized 3D printed bracket system and digital treatment software. We are proud to be one of the fastest growing companies in the industry. Learn more at www.lightforceortho.com
From Matt Handy, VP of Marketing
Hungry for real creative freedom and resources to shake up this boring industry? Craving collaboration with a group of A+ players across a diverse, creative, entrepreneurial-minded, and close-knit team? Longing for a professional career with a deeper purpose - one that allows you to leave your mark on this industry and world?
We may be a good fit.
We are building something special here. Something we can confidently say no one has ever done before and we’re just getting started.
We have accomplished incredible feats as a company, product, and as a brand - this is a rare opportunity to get in early. Exciting hyper growth, doubling quarter over quarter with no signs of slowing down. Our product is game changing, updating at an incredible rate, and as a result attracting the industry’s most influential doctors as our advocates. We’ve created a brand that is unique, compelling, and is distinctly ours. We are at an exciting moment in time - the wind is at our backs and we are well positioned for the next phase of growth.
This is where you come in.
We’re looking for someone who is going to push us further. Someone to bring a fresh perspective and new ideas to help challenge us to meet the demands of this next phase. This is not going to be easy and if that challenge excites you then we’d love to talk.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead development of marketing plans for the products you support in conjunction with our marketing team, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers. Push yourself and relevant stakeholders to come up with unique and industry-first ideas.
- Market intelligence—be the expert on our customers (digitally savvy orthodontists), who are they, how they buy, and their key buying criteria.
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Collaborate with software, hardware, marketing, and senior management to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target customer personas.
- Understand and document our customer’s process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make. Then drive changes to our sales and marketing processes based on what you learn.
- Interact with customers and partners to gain perspective on how our products are being used.
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
- Plan the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Act as a thought leader for the products you support externally, including speaking engagements and written works.
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; work with our clinical education team to develop internal and external collateral to teach stakeholders how and when to use it.
- Develop strong working relationships with relevant stakeholders within and outside the team.
- Partner closely with creatives to develop distinctive, bar-raising content.
- As this is a newly created role, you will play a key role in defining, modeling, and scaling the role to be structurally and operationally sound.
- This role will report directly to the VP of Marketing.
Education and Experience
- 5+ years working in the orthodontic industry, including but not limited to working in an orthodontic practice to working at an orthodontic or dental supplier
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Extremely well organized and detailed oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proficient in Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.)
- Experience with HubSpot, Slack, Jira a plus
- Project management experience and certifications a plus
- While performing the duties of this job, the individual is regularly required to sit or stand, use hands, reach with hands and arms, see, listen, and speak.
- Flexible vacation
- Generous premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Retirement benefits / accounts
- Pre-tax commuter benefits program
- Paid parental leave
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
LightForce Orthodontics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, Protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.