Social Media Lead
Based in the United States with expectation to travel to Boston at least once a quarter.
About LightForce Orthodontics
LightForce Orthodontics is a 3D printing technology company focused on the orthodontic space. Our digital platform empowers orthodontists with fully customized, 3D-printed tooth-moving tools. In 2019, we launched their first product - the world’s only, fully customized 3D printed bracket system and digital treatment software. We are proud to be one of the fastest growing companies in the industry. Learn more at www.lightforceortho.com/
From Matt Handy, VP of Marketing
Hungry for real creative freedom and resources to shake up this boring industry? Craving collaboration with a group of A+ players across a diverse, creative, entrepreneurial-minded, and close-knit team? Longing for a professional career with a deeper purpose - one that allows you to leave your mark on this industry and world?
We may be a good fit.
We are building something special here. Something we can confidently say no one has ever done before and we’re just getting started.
We have accomplished incredible feats as a company, product, and as a brand - this is a rare opportunity to get in early. Exciting hyper growth, doubling quarter over quarter with no signs of slowing down. Our product is game changing, updating at an incredible rate, and as a result attracting the industry’s most influential doctors as our advocates. We’ve created a brand that is unique, compelling, and is distinctly ours. We are at an exciting moment in time - the wind is at our backs and we are well positioned for the next phase of growth.
This is where you come in.
We’re looking for someone who is going to push us further. Someone to bring a fresh perspective and new ideas to help challenge us to meet the demands of this next phase. This is not going to be easy and if that challenge excites you then we’d love to talk.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily management and optimization of all organic social media posts across all channels, with a focus on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and TikTok.
- Uncover new ideas to develop and implement strategies for all social media accounts to raise our social media presence, increase engagement and conversions, while accelerating organic follower growth, and driving word of mouth through social campaigns.
- Copywriting support for email campaigns, sales & marketing collateral, presentations/speeches, among other pieces of content to ensure consistency of our brand voice across all channels and customer touch points.
- Proactively creating and maintaining the social content calendar for proactive content as well as being opportunistic to produce reactive content based on external factors.
- Concept creative marketing strategies and activations to build LightForce’s online community presence and generate UGC activity for marketing assets.
- Set clear goals and consistently track and report against them, using industry and historical benchmarks to measure success, share insights and develop action plans.
- Develop influencer campaigns, content ideas, and activation tactics in collaboration with necessary internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Manage day-to-day influencer programs, in conjunction with agency partners, to actively identify and cultivate new communities of influencers as well as new channel expansion opportunities.
- Staying current with competitive activity, best practices, industry innovations, tools, and platforms and proactively apply learnings to the evolving social and brand strategy.
- Daily monitoring and response to follower and customer comments and DM’s in close partnership with the Sales and Doctor Success team.
- Representing a “customer obsessed” first awareness in all communication
- You like a fast pace and bad jokes (both within reason).
- This role will report directly to the VP of Marketing
Education and Experience
- Experience leading the social media accounts in the orthodontics space a strong plus
- 5+ years working in the orthodontic industry, including but not limited to working in an orthodontic practice to working at an orthodontic or dental supplier
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field
- An energetic storyteller, creatively capitalizing on moments in culture to drive relevancy and attention for the LightForce brand.
- Deep understanding of the digitally-savvy orthodontist practice
- Extremely well organized and detailed oriented
- Proficient in Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.)
- Experience with HubSpot, Slack, Jira a plus
- Project management experience and certifications a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- While performing the duties of this job, the individual is regularly required to sit or stand, use hands, reach with hands and arms, see, listen, and speak.
- Flexible vacation
- Generous premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Retirement benefits / accounts
- Pre-tax commuter benefits program
- Paid parental leave
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
LightForce Orthodontics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, Protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.