Lead Product Manager
Burlington, MA (Hybrid Office/Home Schedule)
About LightForce Orthodontics
LightForce Orthodontics is a 3D printing technology company focused on the orthodontic space. Our digital platform empowers orthodontists with fully customized, 3D-printed tooth-moving tools. In 2019, we launched their first product - the world’s only, fully customized 3D printed bracket system and digital treatment software. We are proud to be one of the fastest growing companies in the industry. Learn more at www.lightforceortho.com/
You probably never thought about working in product in the Orthodontics industry. It is a $2 billion industry that has largely stayed the same over the last 50 years. Now imagine bringing innovation by combining software, hardware, 3D printing, and manufacturing to this industry. Imagine doing this in a customer-obsessed fashion, ensuring a great experience for the patient and the doctor. What you get are products that people love.
Everyday, we are redefining the future of orthodontics and the level of care that patients receive. To support our growth, we are looking for a Lead Product Manager to drive a key strategic part of our product.
As a Lead Product Manager, you will own a major product area that can include:
- Clinical and 3D Experience
- Order Management
- Manufacturing Tools
As a Lead Product Manager in one of these areas, you will drive our vision for growth and help us revolutionize the Orthodontic profession. Working directly with our customers, management team, developers and manufacturing, you will lead a product area by defining the roadmap and executing new product features and initiatives.
LightForce Orthodontics hires committed, self-motivated associates and then gives them the freedom and flexibility to do great work. You will help to grow a fantastic tech company, to advance the orthodontic profession, and to provide positive health benefits to patients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Determine the short and long term vision for your product area
- Create and maintain a detailed product roadmap aligned with company objectives
- Analyze the competitive landscape to identify opportunities for LightForce
- Lead product releases from concept to launch, working closely with sales, marketing, and operations to ensure high quality releases
- Be a hands on product owner including:
- Collaborating with customers and internal stakeholders to establish product requirements and priorities
- Writing product specs, create wireframes, and perform customer interviews to facilitate the product development process
- Work directly with our engineering teams using Scrum methodologies to execute and achieve desired outcomes
- Communicate across departments and stakeholders to drive key decisions for product initiatives
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, bonus if in a technical field like Computer Science
- 5+ years of product management experience working with engineers, designers, and other product leaders to drive product vision and roadmap
- Experience in shipping both new products and iterating on existing offering
- Ability to take complex problems and distill into customer-centric solutions that can be delivered incrementally
- Excellent cross-functional communication skills with the ability to get buy-in from stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and brings new ideas to the table
- Demonstrated ability to wear many hats
- Desire to be part of a fast-paced environment
- Bonus if candidate CAD/CAM/3D Printing and or manufacturing industry experience
- Flexible vacation
- Generous premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Retirement benefits / accounts
- Pre-tax commuter benefits program
- Paid parental leave
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
LightForce Orthodontics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, Protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.