Burlington, MA preferred or remote with bi-monthly travel to Boston
LightForce is a 3D printing technology company disrupting the dental space. Our digital platform empowers orthodontists with fully customized, 3D-printed tooth-moving tools. In 2019, LightForce launched their first product - the world’s only, fully customized 3D printed bracket system and digital treatment software. We are proud to be one of the fastest growing companies in the industry. Learn more at www.lf.co/
From Matt Handy, VP of Marketing
Hungry for real creative freedom and resources to shake up a stuffy industry? Craving collaboration with a group of A+ players across a diverse, creative, entrepreneurial-minded, and close-knit team? Longing for a professional career with a deeper purpose - one that allows you to leave your mark on this industry and world?
We may be a good fit.
We are building something special here. Something we can confidently say no one has ever done before and we’re just getting started.
We have accomplished incredible feats as a company, product, and as a brand - this is a rare opportunity to get in early. Exciting hyper growth, doubling quarter over quarter with no signs of slowing down. Our product is game changing, updating at an incredible rate, and as a result attracting the industry’s most influential doctors as our advocates. We’ve created a brand that is unique, compelling, and is distinctly ours. We are at an exciting moment in time - the wind is at our backs and we are well positioned for the next phase of growth.
This is where you come in.
We’re looking for someone who is going to push us further. Someone to bring a fresh perspective and new ideas to help challenge us to meet the demands of this next phase. This is not going to be easy and if that challenge excites you then we’d love to talk.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead all marketing initiatives that drive sales qualified leads, increase customer sell-through (aka patient case submissions), expand our footprint internationally, bring together our user community for key events, as well as convert and inspire patients to broadcast their experience across their network.
- Develop plans based on audience segmentation analysis working closely with internal operations team.
- Lead development of pricing strategy and execution, working closely with sales, operations, and finance.
- Lead and inspire a growing team to take risks, think big, and maintain laser focus to exceed department and company level objectives.
- Drive meaningful engagement across our customer communities virtually and in-person.
- Partner closely with our field sales team to ensure they are well equipped to exceed their sales targets.
- Collaborate with Operations and Sales teams to help drive Salesforce adoption, strategy, and reporting.
- Collaborate efficiently and effectively with the marketing shared services team, consisting of videographers, graphic designers, animators, content creators, digital marketing experts, and product experts.
- Find new ways to engage orthodontists and their staff to help be more closely connected to LightForce and as a result want to share their experience with their peers.
- Lead a robust post-mortem process to fully document campaign performance and opportunities to serve as inputs to future builds, creating an environment of continuous improvement.
- Market intelligence—in addition to commissioning studies with our external research firm, spend time with our customers and their patients to really understand their needs, fears, and how LightForce makes them feel.
- As this is a newly created position, you will play a key role in defining, modeling, and scaling the role to be structurally and operationally sound.
- This role will report directly to the VP of Marketing.
Education and Experience
- 10+ years of marketing experience, ideally within an organization that had a field sales team
- Professional experience within a company providing both hardware and software a plus, but not required
- Working in the orthodontic, dental, medical, or 3D printing industry a plus, but not required
- Based in the Boston area a plus, but open to this position working remotely with the expectation to travel to Boston at least once every other month
- Extremely well organized and detailed oriented
- A strong desire for continual professional improvement
- Proficient in Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce, Slack, Monday.com, and Jira a plus
- Project management experience and certifications a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- While performing the duties of this job, the individual is regularly required to sit or stand, use hands, reach with hands and arms, see, listen, and speak
- Work Environment
- Office environment up to 90%
- Work is generally performed in an open office, sedentary position.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Limited temperature fluctuations, heated and air condition environment.
- Flexible vacation
- Generous premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Retirement benefits / accounts
- Pre-tax commuter benefits program
- Paid parental leave
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
LightForce Orthodontics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, Protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.