Senior Marketing Manager
Onsite in Burlington, MA (hybrid work available)
LightForce is a 3D printing technology company focused on the orthodontic space. Our digital platform empowers orthodontists with fully customized, 3D-printed tooth-moving tools. In 2019, we launched our first product - the world’s only, fully customized 3D printed bracket system and digital treatment software. We are proud to be one of the fastest growing companies in the industry. Learn more at: www.lf.co
At LightForce, we strive to foster a workplace that allows people to be themselves, do their best work, and thrive. The Senior Marketing Manager will be responsible for helping us achieve that vision. This thought-provoking leader will set the strategy and lead the execution of the processes, implementation, prioritization and collaboration to help us reach further in the market than we ever have before.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead initiatives that support sales and lead generation, including sales communication, digital and physical collateral, events, and campaigns/promotions.
- Responsible for all efforts involved with teaching and empowering our customers to market LightForce to their patient communities. This could include, but not limited to, ownership of the marketing asset library, digital and physical collateral, video spotlights, loyalty program, etc.
- Drive cross collaboration between three core departments: Clin Ed, Sales, and Marketing to ensure strategic vision, cohesion, prioritization on core initiatives and timely execution.
- Own all lead generating events to support our sales team. This includes planning, coordinating, helping to streamline processes, measurement of events, reporting, and at times on-site execution.
- Develop big, bold strategic ideas as it relates to acquiring and converting new SQLs.
- Be the voice of the customer to help create short and long term plans that help support their business, determining where their needs are, and help us scale our internal resources to continue this support in the future.
- Work closely with marketing to help inform innovation across Hubspot and development of reporting on dashboards based on internal and external needs.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to understand the department goals and prioritize based on greatest return and growth for the company.
- Actively supports and fosters a culture of inclusion. Leads by example to make LightForce a great place to work.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in marketing, orthodontics and 3D printing.
- Performs other duties as required to support business needs.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field
- At least five years of marketing experience.
- Depth in at least one of the following areas, and broad experience leading more than one: Project management, Hubspot, data analysis, demand/lead generation
- Excellent supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organization and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees.
- Ability to prioritize effectively between many stakeholders and departments
- While performing the essential functions of this job, the individual is regularly required to sit or stand, use hands, see, listen, and speak.
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Retirement benefits / accounts
- Pre-tax commuter benefits program
- Paid parental leave
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company and we are most interested in finding the BEST candidate for the job. We would strongly encourage you to apply, even if you don't believe you meet every one of the preferred qualifications described.
LightForce has a Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, which requires team members to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or be approved for a medical or religious exemption with accommodations in order to partake in certain activities in the United States.
LightForce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, Protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.