Sales & Reporting Analyst
Remote - EST Time Zone
LightForce is a 3D printing technology company focused on the orthodontic space. Our digital platform empowers orthodontists with 3D-printed tooth-moving tools. In 2019, we launched our first product - the world’s only, fully customized 3D printed bracket system and digital treatment software. We are proud to be one of the fastest growing companies in the industry. Learn more at: www.lf.co
The Analyst will report to the Senior Director of Commercial Operations. This individual will improve, execute, and effectively communicate significant analyses that identify meaningful trends and opportunities across the business. The Analyst will participate in regular meetings with management, assessing and addressing issues to identify and implement improvements toward efficient operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare, analyze, and summarize various weekly, monthly, and periodic operational results for use by various key stakeholders, creating reports, specifications, instructions, and flowcharts
- Provide strong and timely financial and business analytic decision support to business partners and various organizational stakeholders
- Evaluate key performance indicators, provide ongoing reports, and recommend business plan updates
- Interpret data, analyze results using analytics, research methodologies, and statistical techniques
- Develop and implement data analyses, leverage data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Conduct full lifecycle of analytics projects, including pulling, manipulating, and exporting data from project requirements documentation to design and execution
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science, mathematics, business management, or economics
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience
- Deep experience with managing budgets
- The ability to present findings in a polished way
- Proficiency with statistics and dataset analytics (using SPSS, SAS, Excel)
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with an innovative approach to business planning
- Valid Driver's license and ability to travel
- Strong work ethic
- Advanced analytical skills with experience collecting, organizing, analyzing, and disseminating abundant information with accuracy
- The ability to write reports
- Exceptional verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- While performing the essential functions of this job, an individual is regularly required to sit or stand, walk, travel (vehicle and plane), see, use hands and arms, listen, and speak.
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Fitness and wellness reimbursement program
- Retirement account
- Pre-tax commuter benefits program
- Paid parental leave
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company and we are most interested in finding the BEST candidate for the job. We would strongly encourage you to apply, even if you don't believe you meet every one of the preferred qualifications described.
LightForce has a Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, which requires team members to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or be approved for a medical or religious exemption with accommodations in order to partake in certain activities in the United States.
LightForce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, Protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law